This video is supported by Sanofi Hong Kong Limited
- Mayo Clinic. Coronary angioplasty and stents. Available at https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/coronary-angioplasty/about/pac-20384761. (Accessed on 16 December 2020).
- NPS MedicineWise. Combining anticoagulation and antiplatelet drugs in coronary artery disease. Available at https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescriber/articles/combining-anticoagulation-and-antiplatelet-drugs-in-coronary-artery-disease. (Accessed on 16 December 2020).
- Park CB, Park HK. Identification of independent risk factors for restenosis following bare-metal stent implantation: Role of bare-metal stents in the era of drug-eluting stents. Exp Ther Med. 2013;6(3):840-846.
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions. After a Heart Procedure: Lifestyle Changes for People With Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). Available at http://www.secondscount.org/healthy-living/healthy-living-detail-2/lifestyle-changes-patients-with-coronary-artery-di#.X9mLSNgzY2w. (Accessed on 16 December 2020).
- Department of Health. 冠心病. Available at https://www.elderly.gov.hk/tc_chi/common_health_problems/hypertension_heart_disease/chd.html. (Accessed on 17 December 2020).
- World Health Organization. Protection from exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke. Available at https://www.who.int/tobacco/resources/publications/wntd/2007/PR_on_SHS.pdf. (Accessed on 17 December 2020).
- Centre for Health Protection. Heart Diseases. Available at https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/healthtopics/content/25/57.html. (Accessed on 17 December 2020).
- Department of Health.維持心臟健康飲食要訣. Available at https://www.elderly.gov.hk/tc_chi/healthy_ageing/healthy_diet/heart_healthy_diet.html. (Accessed on 17 December 2020).